Smartliner Floor Mats
Factory carpeting of any vehicle looks great until dirt, spills, and dust make it look older. As a result, the interior of the vehicle looks not that new, and a vehicle loses its resale value. If that is something you wish to prevent from happening, check out Smartliner website to see, how to protect the floor vehicle of your car, truck or SUV in a cost-effective way!
5 Good Reasons to Buy
Even though there are so many floor mats and liners on the US market, Smartliner is a great solution to consider if you do not wish to overpay for the brand, but still, want your floor liners to keep dirt inside and fit the floor area perfectly. Smartliner is a custom-fit lineup of MAXliner that is designed to last and protect your investment by serving you for years.
- Reasonable price. When you buy Smartliner mats, you do not pay for the brand or ads manufacturer had to order to promote their product. When ordering Smartliner from Amazon or any authorized dealer, you pay for the product only.
- Perfect fit. You do not have to do anything to make Smartliner floor mats fit your vehicle, except for the basic installation procedure. Precise laser measurements along with the latest technology CAD equipment allow creating floor liners that will perfectly align with the contours of the vehicle floor area.
- Ultimate protection. Due to the combination of flexible yet durable material along with properly shaped contour and raised lips, Smartliner products will protect the interior of your vehicle from accidental spills, mud, dirt, dust and anything else that can get on the OE carpet of your vehicle and leave stains.
- Completely odorless. MAXliner knows, how important it is to enjoy using the floor liner, so Smartliner floor mats are completely odorless. You will not have for that strong artificial smell to disappear since Smartliner products do not have that smell. Start enjoying your purchase right away!
- Lifetime warranty. Smartliner backs up their products with the limited lifetime warranty, which is extremely important for those, who are seeking for the floor area protection solution that will last.
Smartliner floor mats are made specifically for those, who do not wish to abuse the factory carpeting of their factory floor liners and are seeking for a lasting solution. Here are some facts you want to know about Smartliner floor mats.
Shape, Materials, Design
What makes Smartliner floor liners are truly unique, as they don't go with just a simple rubber, which over time will break down, splinter and crack. What Smartliner floor mats are made of is a plastic rubber blend which is a polyethylene. It is a little stiffer, than rubber. Yet, this material has got the flexibility to go in and out of the vehicle, and no matter what this will always keep its form.
5 Facts about Smartliner floor liners
- feature a modern style design;
- odorless, eco-friendly material;
- vehicle-specific shape with a reinforced edge will prevent the loss of shape over time;
- molded 3D shape of the floor liners traps unwanted elements inside;
- semi-flexible material features rigid core for strength, yet is flexible enough to generate carpet-gripping surface friction.
5 Installation recommendations
- Once you receive your floor mat, you want to be sure the part number is correct. To check it, you will need to turn the mat over and check the white sticker on the back of the floor mat.
- Since your floor mats have been stored in the shipping box, you're going to need to place them in the sun or a warm room for about 30 to 45 minutes to help retain the shape.
- Smartliner floor mats are custom fit for your vehicle application, so it is required to remove all the floor mats from your vehicle.
- Smartliner products install using the factory retention devices you’ve got in your vehicle (floor posts, ports, holes).
- When installing your floor liners, refer to the instruction sheet located in your package.
Smartliner - Comparison
There are so many quality floor liners available on the U.S. market. There are numerous brands, that offer floor mats and liners for every vehicle application, for every taste and budget, so sometimes it becomes a real challenge to come up with a single set for a car, truck or SUV. People are different, so American car owners consider different factors to come up with their perfect floor protection solution. We have decided to conduct our own research and compare Smartliner floor mats with the other floor mats and liners that are popular among the American car owners.
Smartliner vs WeatherTech
We bet there is no car owner who has never heard about floor liners by WeatherTech. Products by this brand are well-known for their quality, excellent protecting features and quality materials used in production. Just like WeatherTech, SmartLiner floor mats feature that molded 3D shape, and perfectly fit the floor area of the particular vehicle application.
Floor Liner Comparison Table
There are many things that make Smartliner by Maxliner and WeatherTech similar. Yet, there are many differences between floor liners by these 2 brands. Consider the table below to see the differences between WeatherTech and Smartliner to help you make a decision.
|Colors||- black;||- black;|
|- gray;||- gray;|
|- tan.||- tan.|
|Material||HDTE material (rubberized plastic)||polyethylene|
|Shape||- 3D shape, molded floor liner with raised lips;||- raised edges, molded 3D shape;|
|- deep channels.||- lines to channel liquids;|
|Fitment||- vehicle-specific (Digital Fit series);||- vehicle-specific floor liners only.|
|- trim-to-fit (All-Weather series).|
|Warranty||3 years/Limited Lifetime||Limited Lifetime|
|Density||High density||Low density|
|Price||CHECK PRICE||CHECK PRICE|
Smartliner and Weathertech: Technologies
Let us consider technologies and approaches both manufacturers use when making their floor liners. Sure thing, there is always something similar and something different manufacturers employ in the production process.
WeatherTech floor liner manufacturing technology:
- designed with laser measuring tools;
- precisely fit the vehicle's interior contours;
- WeatherTech utilizes heavy-duty, semi-flexible rubber;
- offer semi-custom (trim-to-fit) and custom-fit (digital-fit) floor liners;
- backed by up to a 3-year warranty;
- designed and manufactured in the USA.
Smartliner floor mats manufacturing technology:
- Smartliners are designed and manufactured by MAXliners;
- Maxliner brand is a global yet family-owned company;
- the manufacturer utilizes low-density polyethylene;
- Smartliner liners are flexible and easy to handle, yet durable and rugged;
- liners are designed with advanced computer modeling to ensure a perfect custom fit;
- raised outer edges keep mud, spills, and melted snow.
Smartliner Floor Mats Reviews
Submit your review
I ordered a complete set for the Wrangler Unlimited. The mats are not cheap if you want everything covered, but the quality is well worth the money. Plus, I haven't found another brand that would offer that large mat for the rear of my Wrangler.
I ordered a complete set for my Explorer, and love the way this product fits. The liners do not stink, are easy to install and clean. Will be ordering another set for my Passat soon.
5 stars. Quick shipping, great packaging, fast delivery. Ordered from Amazon. They've been in our Encore for more than a year, no signs of wear/holes so far.
I ordered a set of tan smartliner floor mats for my Accord, and they fit great. I have 2 kids and a dog, and I love that all dirt and trash can be easily thrown away, as everything's collected in the liners because of those edges. Love the mats and that light tan color.